The 2018 Healthcare and Check Payments Technology Conference on May 7 – 9 in Nashville.
Hosted by OrboGraph, a premier developer and supplier of intelligent electronic/paper automation solutions in healthcare revenue cycle management (RCM), as well as recognition solutions, image validation and check fraud detection for the U.S. check processing market.
Joe J. Gregory, Vice President of Marketing at OrboGraph stated, “We start the conference with a strategic perspective in the check and healthcare payment industries, then transition into detailed content via industry specialists. By the conclusion of the conference, the attendee has all the information for their business to understand market dynamics and make tactical decisions, which will drive improvements in their respective organizations.”
Keynote speakers include:
- The Payment Wars of Healthcare and Banking: Peter Davey, Head of Innovation, The Clearing House & Tom Dean, SVP and GM of B to B Payments, Change Healthcare
- Artificial Intelligence in the Financial and Healthcare Industries: Tina Moen, Deputy Chief Health Officer, IBM Watson Health
- Introducing OrboGraph AI for Check and RCM Automation: Avikam Baltsan, CTO, Co-President & Cofounder
- US Economic Forecast with a Focus on Banking and Healthcare: Martin Kennedy, PhD, Educator/Economist, Economist On Call & Jen Coriel, M.A., Corporate Economist, Top 5 Healthcare Payer
In-depth breakout sessions for check/payment include:
- Best Practices for July 2018 Reg CC Changes: Paul A. Carrubba, Partner, Adams and Reese LLP & John Leekley, Founder & CEO, Remote Deposit Capture
- Check Fraud and Payment Risk Industry Update: Sharon McCullough, VP of Bank Operations, PNC
- Best Practices in Day-One Capture and Day-Two Processing: Jim Godish, Senior Consultant, CCG Catalyst Consulting Group & Matt Cunningham, SVP – TRIPS Business Development, Deluxe Treasury Management
- Real Innovations in Check Payments for 2018: Vijay Balakrishnan, Vice President Epayments, Deluxe Corporation & Steve Gibson-Saxty, Industry Relations Manager, Endpoint Exchange
- Deep Dive into the Omnichannel Requirements: Rob Stewart, Business Development, MTS Software Solutions & Tony Fera, President, All My Papers
Track speakers for healthcare payments include:
- Achieving Payments/Remittances Electronification in Healthcare: Robert Bowman, CORE Director, CAQH
- Business Intelligence, Predictive Analytics, and Innovations: Greg Williams, Principal Solution Architect, Qlik
- The Future of Healthcare Payments: Panel Discussion: Wayne Koch, CEO, ProviderAlly
- Maximizing Payment Reimbursements in an Ever-Changing Environment: Jeffrey Daigrepont, EFMP, CMPE, Senior Vice President, Coker Group
- Diversification and Consolidation of HC Payment Automation: Vijay Balakrishnan, Vice President Epayments, Deluxe Corporation
The 2018 Healthcare and Check Payments Technology Conference was rebranded in 2018 to better reflect the focus of the conference. It is open to existing and prospective clients, as well as industry stakeholders and press.
Click agenda to see all session details.
OrboGraph (www.orbograph.com), a subsidiary of Orbotech, is a premier developer and supplier of intelligent electronic/paper automation solutions in healthcare revenue cycle management (RCM), as well as recognition solutions, payment negotiability and check fraud detection for the U.S. check processing market. The company mantra, “intelligent payment automation,” describes how intelligent technologies are applied so payment posting becomes an automated process and information is accessed and analyzed via a variety of business intelligence, analytics and user interface capabilities. Nearly 4,000 financial institutions, service bureaus, clearinghouses and billers rely on OrboGraph technology to process billions of checks, EOBs, correspondence letters and claims annually.
For more information contact: Joe Gregory – email@example.com.