The Jim Glover Auto Family announced today that they are partnering with national marketplace Joydrive to offer Oklahoma consumers a new way to buy vehicles 100% online — no dealership visit necessary. Car buying without a visit to a car dealership.
Car buying at no extra cost, customers can complete their entire transaction online—from trade-in to financing, get their car delivered to their door, and use a 5-day return period to make sure they love it.
Both Jim Glover dealerships join a rapidly growing list of the most prestigious dealers around the country, all eager to offer customers a chance to buy their next car from the comfort of their home.
Joydrive’s roster of innovative dealers has grown in nine months from one dealership in one state to more than 50 dealerships across the country and now includes the #1 Chevrolet dealership, the #1 Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM dealership, and the 3rd largest pre-owned dealership in the country.
Says Jared Glover, Vice President of the Jim Glover Auto Family, “Jim Glover is Oklahoma’s family-first dealership, and we take pride in how we treat our customers. Customers increasingly want either part or all of their purchase done online, and we are excited to announce that through our partnership with Joydrive we can make their lives a little bit easier and their car purchase more enjoyable.”
With the landscape of car buying rapidly changing, forward-thinking dealers are finding Joydrive’s elegant and comprehensive online car-buying platform extremely attractive. Joydrive transforms the consumer experience while maintaining the quality control that a wide-open marketplace cannot ensure.
How JOYDRIVE Works
- Joydrive customers can browse numerous dealerships in one easy to navigate marketplace, purchase their car in their pajamas on the couch while they catch up on the latest binge-worthy show.
- Joydrive, which will be nationwide by the end of the year, breaks down car buying into three easy steps.
- Buy Online: The entire process can be completed online, from vehicle selection to delivery. After securing a vehicle with a $199 fully refundable deposit, a user-friendly dashboard shows all details of the transaction including trade-in, Vehicle Service Contracts, financing options, and delivery schedules. Of Joydrive’s completed transactions, 40% included a trade-in, and 60% included financing.
- Home Delivery: Communicating through the dashboard, customers coordinate the vehicle delivery date and time with their licensed dealer representatives. With vehicles located on dealer lots, the car buying experience can be completed as fast as one day.
- 5-Day Return Period: Buying a car can be one of the most significant transactions people make, so Joydrive and their dealer members offer a 5-day return period or up to 250 miles to ensure customers love their purchase. Customers can drive the car how they will actually use it. To date, Joydrive customers have returned less than one percent of the vehicles they’ve purchased.
Joydrive is the first online marketplace where customers can buy both new and pre-owned vehicles without visiting a dealership. At no extra cost, customers can complete the entire car buying process online, on their own time and at their own pace.
With financing and trade-ins built directly into the mobile-friendly platform, with home delivery in as fast as one day, and with a five-day return period, customers experience a seamless, transparent, and worry-free purchasing transaction.
While Joydrive removes the need to visit a dealership, the company works with a select network of industry-leading dealers providing customers with more brands, more vehicle choices, and faster delivery.
For more information contact: Greg Behr – email@example.com